All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- Description<b>A heartracing thriller from the<i>New York Times</i>bestselling author of<i>NERVE</i>, the book that launched the major motion picture!</b> Aislyn suffers from crippling shyness that is, until she s offered a dose of Charisma, an underground gene therapy drug guaranteed to make her shine. The effects are instant. She s charming, vivacious, and popular. But strangely, so are some other kids she kws. The media goes into a frenzy when the disease turns contagious, and then deadly, and the doctor who gave it to them disappears. Aislyn must find a way to stop it, before it's too late. Part medical thriller, part social justice commentary, <i>Charisma </i>will have readers on the edge of their seats.
- Author BiographyJeanne Ryan lives in the Pacific Northwest with her family. She dreams of the day scientists develop a DNA alteration for flying. In the meantime, writing provides her wings.
- Author(s)Jeanne Ryan
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintDial Books for Young Readers,US
- Weight454 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.