All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever had to walk in someone else's shoes? Charlie Foster will take you on a journey, allowing you to experience his/her life as a foster child. This book will help children understand that despite the differences in our lives we are all the same inside. For those who are foster children, this will be a story you can hopefully relate to, reminding you that you are t alone and giving you hope for a brighgt future. You won't want to miss out on this incredible eye opening opportunity to see life from a different perspective.
- Author BiographyHeather Walker was born in Lafayette, Indiana on June 20, 1978. She grew up in the states custody from a young age viewing first hand it's strenghts and weaknesses. At thirteen, she was taken away from her family and for the next three years was placed eight times in the states of Indiana, Illinois and Georgia. Heather was emancipated at the age of nineteen. Twenty three and single she took on the responsibility of raising her thirteen yearold cousin. Heather currently lives in Louisville, Ky., where she is an author-illustrator, wife, mother and foster parent.
- Author(s)Mrs Heather Walker
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/08/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.