Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.23Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionA captivating autobiographical account of Catherine's life as she tries, and ultimately succeeds in escaping the clutches of alcoholism. She 'lands in Alcoholics Anymous' and meets Charlie Gallagher who becomes her sponsor and mentor. He steers her through a sequence of challenges and setbacks and even a suicide attempt, always guided by his wisdom and sense of humour, characteristics that don't leave him to his dying moments. This is a captivating book about recovery and hope. Charlie and Me has a good healthy dose of humour that carries it along and will also appeal to those in the addiction professions, i.e. doctors, nurses, facilitators, those who work with addicts, anyone involved with alcoholism
- Author BiographyCatherine began writing in her early teens, firstly poems, then short stories. Her first book 'The House that Jack built' was published in 2001 by Simon & Schuster. Her second novel 'Null & Void' (2002) was equally successful as was 'Skin Deep' (2004). She also contributed to 'Irish Girls About Town' a compilation of short stories. The book was a worldwide smash hit. Catherine lives in Dublin with her two children.
- Author(s)Catherine Barry
- PublisherNew Island Books
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationDublin
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintNew Island Books
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.