Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionModern medicine affects nearly everyone's life at one time or ather. This book provides a description of healthcare derived from observation and one physician's experience providing medical care to a diverse patient population. It addresses such topics as why humans developed medicine in the first place, the processes of diagsis, and the modern approach to therapy. The impressions of healthcare contained in this book also include thoughts on the various factors that influence modern medicine, such as ethics, business concerns and trends in the healthcare industry. This book is intended for anyone contemplating a career in healthcare, who has an interest in healthcare policy, or simply seeks ather perspective from which to view their own healhtcare experiences.
- Author(s)Joseph T Batuello
- Date of Publication25/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.