Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe Charter of the United Nations is the cornerstone of international peace and security. To commemorate the 70th Anniversary of the UN, the Charter is w available in two limited editions: a boxed set with multi-coloured covers and a boxed set with the Charter in six languages. These redesigned limited editions feature a new introduction titled 'From War to Peace', exclusive archival photos and the Statute of the International Court of Justice. Signed on 26 June 1945, the Charter of the United Nations is the organisation's constitutive instrument, setting out the rights and obligations of Member States, and establishing its principal organs and procedures. An international treaty, the Charter codifies basic tenets of international relations. From the sovereign equality of States to prohibition of the use of force in any manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations.
- Author(s)United Nations: Department of Public Information
- PublisherUnited Nations
- Date of Publication30/11/2015
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited Nations
- Weight525 g
- Width102 mm
- Height140 mm
- Contained items statement6 Paperbacks
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.