All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionFeminist psychology is vigorous, creative, and increasingly activist. This volume reflects women's diversity and incorporates strategies for social action and opportunities for political activism. It anticipates trends and developments in the psychology of women and feminist psychology. Chapters include those about women and self-esteem, leadership skills, welfare reform, spirituality, and domestic violence. The emphasis on social activism is unique. Unusual and cutting-edge research methodologies and techniques are also discussed. This book will be of interest to clinicians and scholars aiming to enhance their expertise and awareness in this field. The focus on contemporary research and future directions of the psychology of women will be a welcome, sophisticated addition to a syllabus for graduate courses in the psychology of women.
- Author BiographyLYNN H. COLLINS is Associate Professor of Psychology at LaSalle University. She is liaison for the Society for the Psychology of Women and the Association for Women in Psychology, and a member of the Board of Directors for the Eastern Psychological Association. MICHELLE R. DUNLAP is Assistant Professor of Human Development at Connecticut College. JOAN C. CHRISLER is Professor of Psychology at Connecticut College. She is President of the Connecticut Conference of the American Association of University Professors and President-elect of the Society for Menstrual Cycle Research.
- Date of Publication30/03/2002
- SubjectGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight747 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoan C. Chrisler,Lynn H. Collins,Michelle R. Dunlap
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.