All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis chart book will cover all aspects of apologetics, from the reasons for apologetics, to the various apologetic methods and their presuppositions, to apologetic approaches to specific topics such as the Resurrection. Wayne House deals very honestly with this topic and introduces the limits of rational argument and the limitations of reasoned proof in general which are often overlooked.
- Author BiographyJoseph M. Holden, B.A., Western Illinois University; B.B.S., Calvary Chapel Bible College; M.Div., Southern Evangelical Seminary; Ph.D. studies in theology continuing at University of Wales (UK). He currently teaches theology and apologetics at Calvary Chapel Bible College in Murrieta, California, and is adjunct professor of apologetics at Faith Evangelical Seminary in Tacoma, Washington, and serves as an adjunct professor of ethics at Azusa Pacific University. He is the co-author of the high school apologetics textbook Living Loud: Defending Your Faith. He now resides in Winchester, California, with his wife Theresa and son David. H. Wayne House (ThD, JD) is distinguished professor of biblical studies and apologetics at Faith Seminary, Tacoma, Washington, and a professor of law at Tinity Law School, Trinity International University. He is the author of numerous books, including Charts of Cults, Sects, and Religious Movements, and Charts of Christian Theology and Doctrine. Dr. House is past president of the Evangelical Theological Society. He and his wife Leta reside in Silverton, Oregon.
- Author(s)H. Wayne House,Joseph M. Holden
- Date of Publication21/11/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleZondervanCharts
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- Content Notecharts
- Weight408 g
- Width214 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.