All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.34Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
About this product
- DescriptionNew Children's Book for Young Readers - Introducing 'Chas Share Values' Chas Share Values introduces children to the character Chas. Each of the 10 colors on Chas's body represents a different personal value, to be used as a building block to help them grow personally. Each value is defined, illustrated, and includes simple action steps that can be used in daily life. The illustrations with Chas in every scene help children understand that values are a part of each of us. The color values connection serves as a great memory tool. The book's intended audience is children age four to twelve. With the ever growing concern regarding the erosion of personal values in our society, it makes a great addition to a home, classroom or youth development program library as a teaching and discussion tool.
- Author BiographyCharles H. King was born and raised in a small town in northern Louisiana. He is from a family of six and the youngest of the four boys in the family. Good values, especially responsibility were stressed in every area of his life while growing up. He is a Vietnam Veteran and the married father of three adult children. He has been involved in community and relationship building for over 20 years through his work with business, social and civic organizations in Green Bay and the State of Wisconsin. He has served as President of the Green Bay Area Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors Club and a committee member on the Chamber's Partners in Education. He is an entrepreneur, having owned his own business for over 10 years and was actively involved with Wisconsin Supplier's Development Council support of minority business owners. He has been a long standing advocate for collaborative diversity. Charles' concern for the apparent erosion of personal values in our communities prompted him to put together this book to share with youth. Charles has chosen the ten values that have been important to him in his life. He uses the character Chas to help communicate these values to children. The ten colors on Chas' body each represent a value and serve as a fun way for children to remember them. Chas appears on each of the unique characters in the book as a way of showing that values are a part of each of us no matter who we are or what we are doing. Chas' smile is also a constant reminder to keep a positive attitude as you use your values throughout life. As Charles often says, no matter what you do Ya Gotta Love it! It is his hope that with the publishing of this book, he can reinforce the power of positive values among children in our society in a memorable way.
- Author(s)MR Charles H King
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight93 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)MR Scott Menzel
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.