All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.42Trending at AU $24.52
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.74
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.70
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.62
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $14.72
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $24.42
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $46.92
About this product
- DescriptionLiv Davis has just about given up on her happily ever after. Burned by love more than once, she's beginning to think Mr. Right isn't in the cards for her. Marc Chase is a confirmed bachelor and lover of women-lots of them. He's determined t to fall head over heels the way his brothers have. Until he kisses Olivia Davis and realizes head over heels may t be such a bad thing after all. Can Liv open her scarred heart for this younger ladies' man? She loves Marc more than she can begin to admit but she's terrified of being rejected again. Marc faces a challenge greater than he's ever faced before: making a woman believe he's more than just a great bedmate-making her believe he's in it for good. In the end it will all come down to two days in a hotel and a bet. Can they both win?
- Author BiographyLauren Dane is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of many novels and novellas in a variety of genres, including the Bound by Magick novels, the Cascadia Wolves series, and the Chase Brothers series. Aletha George grew up in a home surrounded by romance-shelves of it, Avon, Ballantine, Harlequin-and the classic movies of the 1940s and '50s. She is a passionate reader, writer, and audiobook narrator.
- Author(s)Lauren Dane
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleChase Brothers
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Out-of-print date14/04/2017
- Weight72 g
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Narrator(s)Aletha George
- Format DetailsMP3 format
- Running Time334
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.