All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor Christopher Chase Carey, MBA, comes from high levels of the corporate world. Having also followed a path of deep immersion in the world of complementary and alternative healing, he has first-hand experience of how meditation can reduce stress, increase memory and problem-solving capacity, and lead to major improvements in a person's professional and private life. A certified meditation instructor with a series of personally developed meditation systems, Carey w shares his vast kwledge in Chasin' Meditation, an easy-to-read guide that can help you gain the most out of the science of meditation. In Chasin' Meditation, you will learn how meditation brings you back to your original architecture and discover the difference between passive and active meditation. You will be instructed in different types of guided imagery meditation, as well as in the Stress Domi system of meditative stress release. And, most importantly, you will realize the power of meditative dialogue with your Inner Essences. Whether you have a little or a lot of meditation experience, Chasin' Meditation provides you with new methods and deeper insights that will increase the effectiveness of your meditation-with remarkable results.
- Author BiographyChristopher Chase Carey, MBA, worked in the health insurance and consulting industries for twenty years. As vice president of underwriting for Aetna, he saw the toll that stress can take on millions insured by the company, and when he was personally affected by it, he tried meditation, participating in six-week-long immersion programs at the Monroe Institute in Virginia. Carey went on to become a certified Reiki master, Jin Shin Jyutsu practitioner, and personal self-integration teacher. He is a certified meditation teacher who developed Inner Essence Meditation, Professional Meditation, and Stress Domino Stress-Release Meditations. Carey's other interests include Taekwondo, scuba diving, tactical firearms, and acting as an extra on TV and in movies.
- Author(s)C Chase Carey Mba
- PublisherAccelerated Change Technologies
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAccelerated Change Technologies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.