Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.14
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.37
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.78
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $12.89Trending at AU $16.81
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.53
- AU $20.49Trending at AU $26.08
About this product
- DescriptionChasing Atlantis is riveting, and exciting until the very end. A story that keeps you guessing and questioning the very framework of humanity. One girl's courage to face the truth about her family and her past will reveal the truth about what Atlantis really represents. Amy believes her yearly pilgrimage to the beach will be just like every other time but she is wrong--dead wrong. As she comes of age she finds herself surrounded by people who want to use her, but for what purpose is still undecided. Who can she trust? Her family friend since childhood? Or this strange mystery boy who can drown her with his eyes?Only time will tell.
- Author BiographyKelly Coughlin is a military brat who has moved more times than she can count. She graduated from Texas A&M University with a dual degree in International Communication and French. She is currently pursuing her Master's Degree in Communications. Her real passion lies in writing and she has dreamed of following her heart and publishing her stories.
- Author(s)Kelly Coughlin
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.