All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.50
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
About this product
- DescriptionAfter surviving a personal tragedy, Kieran Taylor seeks refuge and a new life In New York City. In less than a year, she settles into her dream job, makes new friends and even gets back onto the dating scene, though she is still dealing with the demons of her t so distant past. With her new found kwledge about life and love, Kieran quickly learns that relationship is easy. Determined to break bad habits, she vows, this time things will be different. As the city of Manhattan works its magic, Kieran is thankful for the second chance she has been given, she is rebuilding her life and planning a future, one she thought was impossible. However just when it seems she is getting everything she's ever wanted, circumstances beyond her control threaten to shatter her dreams of a happy ending.
- Author BiographyLaurene Bobb-Semple was born in London, England where she continues to live and work full time. She enjoys retail therapy, cocktails, travelling and, of course, reading and writing romantic fiction. Chasing Dreams is the follow up to Chasing Happy and the second installment of the 'Chasing Happy' trilogy.
- Author(s)Laurene Bobb-Semple
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.