All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionAt 33 weeks pregnant, Amy is certain something bad will soon happen, it had too many times before. Deep down she fears it's only a matter of time before the baby she's carrying will die. Despite the fact that Amy had been repeatedly slapped in the face with multiple miscarriages, she still can't seem to quiet that tiny voice in the back of her head that's screaming at her to t give up hope. Follow Amy's true story as she stumbles through her journey with humor and warmth, all while dealing with the neuroses that came along with getting her hopes shattered time and time again. All she has to do is close her eyes and she's lurched back to the memories of her losses; on the floor in her bathroom, in the hospital, and even at her place of work. No one kws what the internal mind of a woman who'd lost five babies and suffered so many let downs goes through. Can Hope ever truly survive memories such as these?
- Author BiographyAmy has a make-believe medical degree from The School of Google on infertility and miscarriage. She is passionate about sharing her story and connecting with other couples like her who have suffered losses and are in search of some realistic, true to life understanding. Amy held on to hope in her journey because she knew the payoff of a miracle child would be worth the wait.
- Author(s)Amy Daws
- PublisherStars Hollow Publishing
- Date of Publication19/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStars Hollow Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byHeather Banta
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.