All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.77Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionIn an age when the fastest growing group in society is the single middle-aged, the divorced, the separated and the never-married, Edwina Currie's new vel is spot-on. Their swelling ranks include some who are terrified of singledom and others liberated by it; ageing Lotharios, happy bachelors of both sexes and every orientation, and - increasingly - smart women determined to be more than pretty adjuncts to selfish men. But they're t chasing the same outcomes as poor, man-hungry Bridget Jones. Not for them the home mortgage, marriage and children: they've been there, done that, and got the scar tissue to prove it. Hetty Clarkson is an attractive but rather empty-headed woman who once worked in TV. She believed marriage was for life and her lifestyle was traditional. She comes home one day to find her philandering husband in bed with ather woman. Her cosy, complacent world implodes: thing remains. Driven beyond endurance, she divorces him, only to face the future in great trepidation. Her subsequent adventures are hilarious, poignant and bang up-to-date: Edwina Currie's Chasing Men.
- Author BiographyEdwina Currie is a former Government minister and for fourteen years was the well-known Member of Parliament for Derbyshire South. She is now a successful BBC broadcaster (Late Night Currie) and bestselling novelist.
- Author(s)Edwina Currie
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication17/02/2001
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date07/09/2012
- Weight508 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.