All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.29
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Dyllan Carter ships off to London to start a Master's in Medieval Literature, she expects to spend a lot of time in the library, to write a lot of papers, and to develop acute tendinitis before she finishs her thesis on the difference between Merlin the myth and Merlin the man. What she didn't expect was Emrys. After their initial crash-meeting in the tunnels of the underground, she seems to bump into him everywhere: in the library and even on the street. He kws almost as much as she does about her subject area - and he's t even in school! His actions are sometimes awkward, and very out-of-the-blue - often to the level of absurdity. So when he offers to give her a tour of the old places in Wales - t far from his home - she can't help but wonder who fate has brought her. As the legends get closer and the journey becomes more dangerous, Dyllan finds more questions and fewer answers. Will she be able to finish her thesis? Or is this her life's final chapter?
- Author BiographySarah White is a roamer who has finally determined (after living in 5 different states and more than 11 locations) that home is a place in her heart where she has grown into herself. It took many years of reading absurd amounts of books, several unfinished manuscripts and very persistent life experiences to realize this. Sarah's first completed novel, Chasing Merlin, was written during NaNoWriMo 2011. She has several other novel-length projects in the works, including a six book cycle that she began writing as a thirteen year old, and has revamped more times than she can count. Sarah holds a Bachelor's degree in English and Theatre from Anderson University and is currently an MFA candidate in Scenic Design at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, where she crams reading in where ever she can find the time.
- Author(s)Sarah White
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.