Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionCalled by ESPN Analyst Bill Curry and former collegiate head coach as a great, great football player who can walk on the field and change the game. He's that good, there was a time in Michael Clayton's life where the game of football was his main passion and purpose in life. Then came a moment when Michael realized he needed to chase something else besides perfection on the football field. Each of us has ideals and after eight years in the league, Clayton started to chase and strive for his: compassion, solemnity, uprightness, charity. Clayton never gave up the chase for perfection on the field; he just started working harder toward perfection off of it. Chasing My Rookie Year is t a quest for glory. It is a quest for life's purpose.
- Author(s)Michael R Clayton
- Date of Publication19/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.