Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.53
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.78
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.72
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $15.63Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $18.37
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $14.26
About this product
- DescriptionDisillusioned with humanity, Colton Anders has fled from society to seek lonely solace in conquering the most dangerous peaks of the unforgiving natural world, among them the legendary El Capitan of Yosemite Valley and the jagged spires of Chilean Patagonia. Following his self-enacted exile, he spends years pushing the limits of human ability, becoming increasingly apathetic and reckless in the process. Everything changes, though, when he unexpectedly meets a woman who turns out to be a shocking link to the past he's traveled so far and climbed so high to forget. When Colton's relationship with this woman seemingly brings generation-long injustices and secrets to light, tragedy once again threatens to collapse his fragile reality. In a thrilling, twisting, touching tale of epic proportions, a drifter more willing to face death than his own history is challenged to finally confront his greatest torments: love, faith, and hope. The contemporary fiction vel Chasing Oblivion will take you to the edge of your seat and keep you there until you run out of pages to turn.
- Author BiographyEvan Grinde is a twenty-year-old enthusiast of life whose restlessness has driven him into the arms of everything from fly-fishing to computer programming. Like the protagonist of this novel, Evan also enjoys rock-climbing and getting lost outside. Beyond fish, computers, rocks, and the outdoors, Evan has two black belts in the martial arts and likes to tickle the ivories of his family's piano. Evan's latest project has initiated him as one of Virginia's youngest entrepreneurs. Through his mission-aligned startup Evan hopes to set a new standard for responsible business practices, connect with forward-looking nonprofits, and inspire his followers to live their lives to the fullest. To learn more about Evan, his latest project, and news on the release of his next novel, visit www.QuantumRush.com.
- Author(s)Evan Grinde
- Date of Publication06/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.