All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the author hooks and fights a record-size tarpon in the Gulf of Mexico for more than 8 hours, only to lose it at boatside, his competitive edge is triggered, and he sets out to start breaking as many IGFA line-class records as he can. Follow him as his fishing quest takes him to the Chandeleur Islands off the Louisiana coast, the Bahamas, Florida, the backwaters of the Mobile Delta, and way offshore. His enthusiasm is catching, his angling ability well-honed - proved by his setting 11 world records in one year.
- Author BiographyA long-time native of Alabama, Robert Bobo Cunningham has spent thousands of hours on the waters of the upper Gulf Coast in pursuit of world-record fish. He has, at one time or another, held 57 IGFA world records. He is a former Marine helicopter pilot and a practicing attorney. Chasing Records is his first book. He lives in Daphne, Alabama.
- Author(s)Robert Cunningham
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note50 colour photos
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.