All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIn text and photographs this book visits riders' dormitories in Calcutta, tracks down the artists who paint the colourful rickshaws of Dhaka, locates the scrapyard where confiscated rickshaws await their fate in Hai, rides with the official who supervises riding tests in Penang and tracks down the ultimate rickshaw rarity, women.
- PrizesShortlisted for APA Design Awards: Collins Booksellers Best Designed Jacket of the Year 1998.
- Author(s)Tony Wheeler
- PublisherLonely Planet Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Series TitleLonely Planet Pictorial
- Place of PublicationHawthorn, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintLonely Planet Publications
- Out-of-print date01/07/2009
- Content Note238 colour photos
- Weight1176 g
- Width270 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ricahrd I'Anson
- Photographs byRichard I'Anson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.