All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionChasing Shadows is different than other ghost books. Besides including basic investigation techniques it also starts to ask the questions vital to the growth of pararmal investigation as a true science. Using humor as well as making suggestions to the reader, Chasing Shadows attempts to break down the accepted walls of the pararmal enthusiast and open their minds to the possibility of a much larger, fascinating world we interact with every day.
- Author BiographyDaniel Williams has been a 'student of the world' his whole life. Developing a fascination with the unknown at an early age he has been studying paranormal phenomena for well over 20 years, attempting to see the world 'through a different 'looking glass'. Since writing has also been a passion of his, the creation of Chasing Shadows seemed like a logical progression. While his other published book, The Dragon King is pure fantasy writing, this book decided to step firmly into the shadowy reality that we exist in every day.
- Author(s)Daniel Williams
- Date of Publication19/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byCatherine Maccabee
- Illustrator(s)Chris Aubry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.