All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Christmas wedding in Colorado? A two-week celebration with family and friends? Who <i>does</i> that? Photojournalist Reagan Bryant has just returned from six month stint in Afghanistan. Haunted by the tragedy that ended her last assignment, she's searching for some peace--something to end the guilt and chase the trauma away. Two weeks at the resort hotel owned by her future sister-in-law's father seems like the perfect escape. Shelby Sutton doesn't trust women. They always seem more interested in her father's money than in her. But at her sister's request, she vows to make friends with Reagan, a woman whose sad and haunted eyes are nearly impossible to igre.
- Author BiographyGerri Hill lives in East Texas, deep in the pines, with her partner, Diane. They share their log cabin and adjoining five acres with two Australia Shepherds, Casey and Cooper, and a handful of furry felines. Her books include Hunter's Way, Snow Falls, and No Strings to name a few. For more, visit Gerri's website at gerrihill.com.
- Author(s)Gerri Hill
- PublisherBella Books
- Date of Publication22/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBella Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width137 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.