All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you re the one who suspects your partner of cheating, or you re the one who s been engaging in a secret affair, Chatting or Cheating, is designed to take you step-by-step through the process of discovery, confrontation, confession, and healing. In CHATTING OR CHEATING you ll learn how to Become affair aware, and stop denying what s really going on. Identify the most common INFIDELITY warning signs, breeding grounds, and relationship vulnerabilities. Gather the proper evidence and recognize the often subtle clues that your partner is cheating, so you can confront them in the right way and get to the truth as quickly as possible. Confess the truth without breaking your partner s heart. End the Affair, break the addiction, and stop the obsessing specific, proven tips and strategies for eliminating unwanted thoughts, moving on, forgiving yourself and embarking on reconciliation with your primary partner. Survive the betrayal, heal your heart, and restore the trust, matter how betrayed and angry you feel, or how impossible it may seem right w. Repair your relationship, revitalize your romance, create genuine intimacy, and safely love again. YOU CAN SAVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE IT EVEN BETTER THAN BEFORE! The good news is that it doesn t have to be the disaster you imagine. Emotional Sex or physical infidelity doesn t need to lead to a break-up or divorce. When handled the right way, the aftermath of cheating can actually strengthen your primary relationship and bring you closer than ever before. Chatting or Cheating, takes you by the hand and guides you through each step required to save your relationship and make it even better than before. You can turn it around and fall in love again. Dr. Sheri Meyers shows you how.
- Author(s)Sheri Meyers
- PublisherFrom the Heart Media, Inc.
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrom the Heart Media, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.