All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionChaucerian Aesthetics engages both aesthetic pleasure and understanding in The Canterbury Tales and Troilus and Criseyde and places them in relation to modern approaches to mind and language.
- Author BiographyPEGGY A. KNAPP is Professor of English, Carnegie Mellon University, USA.
- Author(s)Peggy A. Knapp
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication19/09/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Middle Ages
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.