All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionBarely surviving the extreme dementedness of Freekuency Festival 2012, Jason (Flapsandwich) bids farewell to his fellow Sickte band members and embarks on an epic, totally unprepared pilgrimage along the Cami Portugues, from Porto to Santiago (240km of rugged terrain and extremes of weather that TK Maxx raincoat or Poundland shades were ever meant to endure). This salutary change of scene soon produces dementedness all of its own, and after memorable encounters with rabid dogs, random perverts, and religious fanatics, t to mention the untimely demise of his staunch traveling companion Smaragda the Laptop, the temptation to quit raises its ugly head more than once. However, the Chav Punk Hobbit is t alone in his adventure. Aided and encouraged by a deranged assortment of fellow pilgrims, blues musicians, mad theologians, and ambulatory beards, he finds within him the determination to embrace the moment and pursue his quest beyond Santiago, and right to the End of the World. The road goes ever on, or at least far eugh to make the Chav Punk Hobbit regret trusting in that pair of trainers he blagged off Stevie G...
- Author BiographyJason Phillips (aka Flapsandwich) is a music producer from Wales who runs Tantrum Records. He has written one book about a little adventure in Portugal. He is currently writing his second book.
- Author(s)Jason Phillips
- PublisherTantrum Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTantrum Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.