Cheap Appetit: The Complete Guide to Feeding Your Family for Less Than $400 a Month by Karen McLaughlin (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Cook Books
- AU $13.00Trending at AU $15.62
- AU $33.61Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.91
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $37.35Trending at AU $39.83
- AU $24.75Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $16.71Trending at AU $17.24
About this product
- DescriptionFeed a family of four on less than $400.00 a month! A tiny food budget doesn't have to mean endless bowls of rice and beans and hum-drum bargain meals. With this book at their side, even a vice cook can make a wide variety of delicious, easy, low-cost meals. In this indispensable guide, you'll find over 125 kid-tested recipes as well as detailed advice on shopping strategically, stocking your pantry, buying locally and reducing food waste. This book is the perfect primer for anyone looking to spend less feeding their family while reducing their dependence on prepackaged foods and takeout.
- Author(s)Karen McLaughlin
- PublisherKaren McLaughlin
- Date of Publication06/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaren McLaughlin
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight553 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.