All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionStreetfighting is a down and dirty topic, and the author, an ex-streetfighter, shares his hard-learned lessons here. Want to kw how to recognize a mugging setup? How to avoid getting sucker punched? It's all here, as well as tips on bullies, weapons, martial arts vs. streetfighting and more.
- Author BiographyMarc Animal MacYoung knows the ins and outs of American violence. He is the author of many books and has appeared in countless videos on street violence and self-defense for Paladin. Reading his books and watching his videos will save you a lot of hassles and a lot of hurt.
- Author(s)Marc Animal MacYoung
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1989
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight367 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.