All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are countless, cheap everyday objects that can be used to construct implements that will help you build your arsenal of photographic tools and accessories without spending much money. In this book, seasoned author, lecturer and commercial and portrait photographer Christopher Grey shows you how to construct a host of light modifiers, from diffusers to gobos to reflectors; repurpose multiple elements as high-style backdrops and even build some fabulous accessories.
- Author BiographyChristopher Grey is a recognized world-class photographer who has written numerous physical and electronic books on lighting, posing, professional technique, and camera systems. Internationally awarded and a lifetime photographer, he's committed to teaching others everything he's learned. He's the author of the best-selling Master Lighting Guide for Portrait Photographers and others all from Amherst Media. He lives in Minneapolis, MN.
- Author(s)Christopher Grey
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight368 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.