Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.98
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionCheat Mode is the definitive guide for getting into and surviving the games industry. Written by an industry veteran this book contains interviews with industry professionals who make games every day. From Programmers to Designers, Journalists to Community Managers. Get real advice from staff working at companies such as Bioware, Blitz Games, Capcom, Codemasters, Eurogamer, FreeStyleGames, Kuju, Rockstar Games, Supermassive Games and many more. If you want to find out how these people create the games you play then this book is for you. If you want to break into the industry this book explains how to start, how to apply and contains many useful resources to help you make your dream a reality.
- Author(s)Dan Jacobs
- Date of Publication23/05/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationLeiston
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.