Cheat on Your Husband (with Your Husband): How to Date Your Spouse by Andrea Syrtash (Paperback / softback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.99+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionThere's an old joke that after years of marriage a man complains, She changed! and a woman complains He didn't! Just as change is a part of life, it's also a part of marriage a healthy and rmal part of it. But just because things have changed doesn't mean you shouldn't recognize yourself or your relationship with your husband.Too many women wake up in their marriages and ask themselves, Is this it? After years of sharing domestic duties, raising kids, and balancing careers, many of us can't help but wonder if we're living the lives we intended to have.Whether you have been married for two decades or two months, dating and relationship expert Andrea Syrtash shows how to create a more exciting and more fulfilling relationship with your spouse and more important, with yourself. After all, you can't expect to find passion in your relationship if you are t passionate about your own life!With simple steps and fun exercises, Cheat On Your Husband (with Your Husband) provides the tools to help you combat boredom in your marriage and renew an easy, intimate connection with your spouse. Using real-life examples of couples who have benefited from her techniques, Syrtash debunks common marriage myths and shows how fun and fulfilling marriage can be.
- Author BiographyANDREA SYRTASH is an advice writer and a dating and relationship expert. She has contributed to numerous popular sites including Oprah.com, Yahoo! and the Huffington Post, and she is the on-air host of On Dating, produced by NBC Digital Studios. Syrtash has shared relationship advice in various media outlets across the country including the Today show, CBS's The Early Show, VH1, Martha Stewart Radio, and NPR, among others. Her advice has also appeared in Marie Claire, Glamour, People StyleWatch, Women's Health, Cosmopolitan, the San Francisco Chronicle, USA Today, the Washington Post, and the New York Times, among others. She speaks regularly about effective relationships at conferences and events around the country.Syrtash lives in Brooklyn, New York, with her husband, Michael.
- Author(s)Andrea Syrtash
- PublisherRodale Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Books
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.