All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionCheats and Chuckers is a colourful collection of infamous (and sometimes ingenious) rorts, schemes and swindles covering over a hundred years of Australian sports history - in all its underhanded glory. From illegal goat racing and fake pigeon races to faulty oars, underweight ostrich riders and jockeys who jump off mid-race and head for the hills, there is never a dull moment. Perfect reading for all sports lovers.
- Author BiographyJohn Rothfield is a media commentator, writer and professional punter. John Adams is a Melbourne-based racing consultant and freelance writer.
- Author(s)John Adams,John Rothfield
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Note60 black and white photographs
- Weight370 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.