All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionItOs opening night at a local restaurant, and the service is a little slow. Always on the lookout for employment opportunities, Frannie sidles up to the bus station, grabs some bread baskets and water pitchers, and lends a helping hand. Who kws, maybe the restaurant will hire her on permanently? ThatOs what she hopes anyway, until she discovers patrons eating escargotNactual snails! Frannie kws itOs up to her to warn people away from the disgusting mollusks. But can she do it without ruining the restaurantOs reputation?
- Author BiographyAJ Stern lives in New York, New York. Doreen Mulryan Marts lives in Lake Hopatcong, New Jersey.
- Author(s)AJ Stern
- PublisherGrosset & Dunlap
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFrankly, Frannie (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number03
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrosset & Dunlap
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width141 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Doreen Mulryan Marts
- Contained items statement3 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.