All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionProfessional chef Hallie Harron offers up 50 new mouth-watering reasons to kick off parties and special occasions with one of the world's most celebrated foods: cheese! Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres presents a savory medley of hot and cold cocktail snacks, finger foods, appetizers, and other irresistible cheese bites, perfect for entertaining friends and fellow cheese lovers. Featuring cheeses with a range of textures and flavors, the recipes in Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres can be prepared on the stovetop, in the oven, or even on the grill. Selections include Fig and Goat Cheese Crostini; Roquefort Pear Tart; Spicy Ale Fondue; Mascarpone, Hazelnut, and Arugula Canapes; Mini Swiss Pinwheels; Grilled Shiitakes with Taleggio, and Marinated Mozzarella Wrapped in Prosciutto. Hallie's unique recipes, together with tips on how to serve and cook with cheese, give hosts all they need to start every occasion with their favorite cheese hors d'oeuvres.
- Author BiographyHallie Harron, a professional chef and restaurant consultant, is the author of Not Your Mother's Fondue and Cheese Hors d'Oeuvres. She divides her time between Encinitas, California, and France, where she conducts food and wine tours to Paris and Provence.
- Author(s)Hallie Harron
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.