All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttention, diary fiction readers! Have you met Cheesie Mack? You ll love Cheesie s wacky lists, drawings, and made-up words as he tells the hilarious story of a Halloween prank that sort of freaked him out. Cheesie and his best friend, Georgie, are too old for trick-or-treating. Besides, all that spooky nsense is just for kids! To prove it, they pull a far out prank that has the whole school abuzz about aliens. When Cheesie and Georgie reveal that they were the masterminds behind the trick, Cheesie s evil sister, Goon, plots revenge. She recruits one of Cheesie s friends to pull off a prank that will have Cheesie wondering if the truth really is out there. . . .
- Author BiographySTEVE COTLER is a retired Little League catcher who thinks he is and always will be 11 years old. Visit Steve online at SteveCotler.com. Visit Cheesie at CheesieMack.com. DOUGLAS HOLGATE is the illustrator of many notable series for kids, including Super Chicken Nugget Boy, Planet Tad, and Zack Proton. You can see more of his work at Skullduggery.com.au.
- Author(s)Steve Cotler
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintRandom House Books for Young Readers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width145 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Douglas Holgate
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.56
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.