All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $15.05Trending at AU $16.27
About this product
- DescriptionChefs prepare food for the people who come to their restaurants and they have a whole team of cooks to help. Chefs have to work hard and fast to create delicious, healthy dishes. They also have to try some of the food, kw a lot about ingredients and make up new recipes. It's a delicious job! A tasty, informative book for toddlers about chefs and restaurants.
- Author BiographyLiesbet Slegers is a graphic designer, a children's book illustrator, and the author of numerous books including Eating, Funny Ears, Happy Halloween!, Move!, and the Kevin and Katie series.
- PublisherClavis Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleWhat They Do
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintClavis Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width254 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Liesbet Slegers
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.