Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionToday's Army is transitioning its warfighting focus from superiority of techlogy and industry to information dominance. If the Army's smoke generating organizations are going to remain viable, they must enhance the joint force's ability to win in future warfare. They must be able to achieve electromagnetic spectrum supremacy and meet the needs of the twenty-first century joint force throughout the range of conflict. This twenty first century obscurant capability must be able to defeat and/or control reconnaissance, surveillance, and target acquisition (RSTA) sensors and targets at the tactical, operational, and strategic levels of war. I present a comparison of the twenty-first century maneuver force smoke/obscurant requirements and point out where the Chemical Corps needs to take further action to fill shortfalls in all twenty-first century operational requirements. This study investigates whether Army smoke generating units will remain a vital asset or become a liability to the twenty-first century joint force. It also suggests obscurant mission changes throughout the spectrum of conflict on the future battlefield. My presentation is relevant to the following topics: camouflage, concealment, countermeasures, deception, operational uses, smoke systems and materials, information operations, OPSEC, protection, multispectral obcurants, sensors, future, smoke, obscurants, and command and control weapons (C2W) attack and protection.
- Author(s)William E King
- Date of Publication23/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight195 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.