All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.27
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionChemical library techlogies have brought about dramatic changes in the drug discovery process, and, though still evolving, they have become an integral part of ongoing drug discovery research. In Chemical Library Design, experts in the field provide methods and detailed protocols delving into this key process of selecting useful, biologically relevant compounds from large pools of synthesizable candidates. This compendium includes chapters on historical overviews, state-of-the-art methodologies, including structure-based and fragment-based library design, practical software tools, and successful and important applications of chemical library design. As a volume in the popular Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series, the thorough contributions provide the kind of meticulous description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Chemical Library Design is an ideal reference for all scientists seeking the techlogy needed to aid in the search for new and vital drugs.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 685
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight891 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byJoe Zhongxiang Zhou
- Edition Statement2011
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.