Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionVisible light is an abundant source of energy. While the conversion of light energy into electrical energy (photovoltaics) is highly developed and commercialized, the use of visible light in chemical synthesis is far less explored. Chemical photocatalysts that mimic principles of biological photosynthesis utilize visible light to drive endothermic or kinetically hindered reactions. This work summarizes in 16 chapters the state of the art and the challenges of this emerging future techlogy.
- Author BiographyBurkhard Konig, University of Regensburg, Germany.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/04/2013
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 80 colour illustrations, 70 schw.-w. u. 80 farb. Abb.
- Weight883 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byBurkhard Konig
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.