Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook includes the principal methodological tools and data required to comprehend, evaluate and execute analysis of chemical risk in practical working situations. The dangerous property tables providing data on more than 1900 products, organic and irganic, will be extremely useful to all readers working in the chemical and process industries and for those with occupational safety and health responsibilities. These tables are supplemented through the text by numerous figures and other tables, helping make this publication both comprehensive and accessible.
- Author BiographyProfessor at the University of Paris-Nord, where he specialises in risk chemistry. He also is regularly employed as a risk expert for major industrial chemical groups. The English language edition consultant, Keith Cassidy, Franklin Medallist of the Institution of Chemical Engineers, lectures widely and is author of more than 100 papers on risk regulation, assessment and management and control of major chemical hazards. He is past Chairman of the UK Hazard and Risk Methodologies Group and until recently was Head of UK's Health and Safety Major Hazards Unit.
- Author(s)Bernard Martel
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHermes Penton
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width175 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.