All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionIn early 1987 I was attempting to develop a CVD-based tungsten process for Intel. At every step ofthe development, information that we were collecting had to be analyzed in light of theories and hypotheses from books and papers in many unrelated subjects. Thesesources were so widely different that I came to realize there was unifying treatment of CVD and its subprocesses. More interestingly, my colleagues in the industry were from many disciplines (a surface chemist, a mechanical engineer, a geologist, and an electrical engineer werein my group). To help us understand the field of CVD and its players, some of us organized the CVD user's group of Northern California in 1988. The idea for writing a book on the subject occurred to me during that time. I had already organized my thoughts for a course I taught at San Jose State University. Later Van Nostrand agreed to publish my book as a text intended for students at the senior/first year graduate level and for process engineers in the microelectronics industry, This book is t intended to be bibliographical, and it does t cover every new material being studied for chemical vapor deposition. On the other hand, it does present the principles of CVD at a fundamental level while uniting them with the needs of the microelectronics industry.
- Author(s)Srinivasan Sivaram
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/06/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note143 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight474 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.