All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive handbook covers the diverse aspects of chemical vapor transport reactions from basic research to important practical applications. The book begins with an overview of models for chemical vapor transport reactions and then proceeds to treat the specific chemical transport reactions for the elements, halides, oxides, sulfides, selenides, tellurides, pnictides, among others. Aspects of transport from intermetallic phases, the stability of gas particles, thermodynamic data, modeling software and laboratory techniques are also covered. Selected experiments using chemical vapor transport reactions round out the work, making this book a useful reference for researchers and instructors in solid state and irganic chemistry.
- Author BiographyMichael Binnewies, Leibniz University, Hannover; Robert Glaum, University of Bonn; Marcus Schmidt, Max-Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids, Dresden; Peer Schmidt, University of Applied Sciences, Lausitz, Germany.
- Author(s)Marcus Schmidt,Michael Binnewies,Peer Schmidt,Robert Glaum
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication17/08/2012
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note200 black & white illustrations, 72 colour illustrations, 200 schw.-w. u. 72 farb. Abb., Zahlr. Abb. und Tab. 1 Frontispiz
- Weight1337 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.