All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionElectrical and multiple chemical sensitivities are disabling illnesses, yet many doctors kw little of these conditions, or worse, dismiss them. This timely memoir recounts one man's experience when he became afflicted by electrical and multiple chemical sensitivities in his line of work as an engineer. The onset of the diseases is explored, as is his struggle with the mainstream medical establishment, which was largely hostile to his diagsis. When the symptoms became unbearable, he was forced to leave his home and seek out a physical environment that would be healthier for him and where he could begin his recovery. This is an inspirational text for those living with electrical or multiple chemical sensitivity and an educational one for those first learning about these conditions.
- Author BiographyJerry Evans was an engineer before he was afflicted with multiple chemical sensitivity and electrical sensitivity. He is now a writer.
- Author(s)Jerry Evans
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/10/2010
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteappendix, bibliography, index
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.