Chemicals as Intentional and Accidental Global Environmental Threats: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Instititute on Chemicals as International and Accidental Global Environmental Threats, Held in Borovetz, Bulgaria, 16-27 November 2005 by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis multidisciplinary book presents a critical assessment of our kwledge of chemical threats to environmental security, with special reference to prevention of chemical releases, rapid detection, risk assessment and effective management of emergency situations and long-term consequences of chemical releases. The techlogies evaluated concern mainly prevention and management of both intentional and accident releases of chemicals into the environment. The book features contributors from a range of relevant scientific fields.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight917 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byElisabeta Chirila,Lubomir I. Simeonov
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.