All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionKids can discover important principles of modern science by conducting these exciting experiments. Appropriate for grade schoolers and teens, this illustrated volume explains the language of chemistry and lab techniques. More than 40 experiments include growing a crystal garden, manufacturing oxygen, creating a miniature volca, making soap and toothpaste, and more.
- Author(s)Virginia L. Mullin
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/1968
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleDover Children's Science Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight149 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Bernard Case
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.