Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.77
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.98
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis discussion addresses effective learning practices for chemistry, general chemistry in particular. The approaches are appropriate for any physical science. The strategy is to master the subject as a means to achieving the short term goal of good grades, but more importantly, the long goals of applying the concepts and techniques in a variety of practical contexts well beyond the final examination. We discuss common approaches that do t work and lead to frustration and then suggest strategies that are both effective and satisfying.
- Author(s)Robert G Bryant
- Date of Publication19/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.