All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $108.51
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
About this product
- DescriptionChemistry and Techlogy of Emulsion Polymerisation 2e provides a practical and intuitive explanation of emulsion polymerization, in combination with both conventional and controlled radical polymerization. For those working in industry, coupling theory with everyday practice can be difficult. By carefully explaining the principles of the reaction, based on well-designed experimental investigation, the book explains how the principles relate to practical application. The second edition of this book includes a new chapter on morphology of latex particles, a rapidly progressing area where modelling the thermodynamic and kinetic aspects of phase separation and morphology has developed into a mature and powerful tool to predict and control morphology of latex particles. Ather area that is rapidly progressing is the application of controlled radical polymerisation in emulsion polymerization. Controlled radical polymerisation is used in aiding encapsulation of irganic particles like pigment particles and clay platelets. These latest developments are included in the second edition.
- Author BiographyAlex van Herk is Senior researcher at the Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences, an A*Star institute in Singapore and part time Professor in Polymer Reaction Engineering at the Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/07/2013
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight732 g
- Width178 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byA. M. van Herk
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.