CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- SynopsisThe Webb family seems genetically disposed towards medicine. Don, the eldest brother, runs a pharmacy. Penny, the abused wife, is a doctor. And Jamie, the youngest son, self-medicates with heroin. As the plot spirals into blackmail and murder, Wilkins explores the ties that bind families together.
- AuthorDamien Wilkins
- Number Of Pages302 pages
- Publication Date2003-04-15
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Learning Technology
- Publication Year2003
- Copyright Date2002
- Weight12 Oz
- Height0.7 In.
- Width5.5 In.
- Length8.5 In.
- LC Classification NumberPR9639.3
- Dewey Decimal823.9/14
- Dewey Edition21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.