All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.37Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents all you need to kw about chemistry. Founded over 50-years ago, REA is dedicated to producing the finest and most effective digital and print materials in educational publishing. Each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy to grasp. There are review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts. It features student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension. It includes quizzes that test your understanding. This fully revised and updated second edition of Chemistry Super Review includes an overview of stoichiometry, atomic structure and the periodic table, bonding, chemical formulas, types and rates of chemical reactions, gases, liquids, solids, phase changes, properties of solutions, acids, bases, chemical equilibrium, chemical thermodynamics, oxidation, and reduction. You can take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. It makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion.
- Author BiographyFounded in 1959, Research & Education Association is dedicated to publishing the finest and most effective educational materials including study guides and test preps for students in middle school, high school, college, graduate school, and beyond.
- Author(s)Editors of Rea
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSuper Review
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width136 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.