Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $59.90+ AU $4.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by book_studio
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $52.00+ postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by mattctarran
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe second edition of this market leading textbook, with a multimedia-integrated approach to the presentation of Chemistry for Australian and New Zealand University students! This is the second edition of this market leading text book. The text and digital package is engineered to cater for the content needs of the first year chemistry course as it is generally taught at universities in New Zealand and Australia. The success of the 1st edition has been attributed to the student friendly and engaging writing style, the relevance to real life, and the clear worked examples; which all help demystify chemistry for the 1st year student. In addition to this, our online teaching and learning system, WileyPLUS which is fully integrated with the text, provides lecturers and students with an equitable multimedia platform to enhance their teaching and learning. Following its success, the first edition was rigorously reviewed, and enhancements made to both the text and the digital resources. The 2nd edition has been enriched in both the text (by addition of new Main Groups chapter and other mir improvements), and its integration with the new WileyPLUS, offering brand new online content and other enhancements, all written specifically for this text.
- Author(s)Allan Blackman,Mauro Mocerino,Siegbert Schmid,Steven E. Bottle,Ute Wille
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Out-of-print date06/06/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.), ports. (some col.)
- Weight2690 g
- Width227 mm
- Height287 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- k3*202 May, 2013by
Fantastic, fast and great price.
Provider for Chemistry by Ute Wille, Siegbert Schmid, Steve Bottle, Allan Blackman, Mauro Mocerino is Excellent, fast, precise, fantastic and great service. I would recommend them to others who are looking for quality books at great prices. Thanks a lot for your brilliant service.
- old-bag6309 Apr, 2013by
Best textbook I've purchased, lots of helpful information!
I bought this textbook as I am studying chemistry at university. This textbook is great for a few reasons: worked examples are throughout the chapters, the answers to the questions are at the end of the chapter (not the end of the textbook), and the WileyPlus online code gives you so many things to aid your study! The only thing that I dislike about the textbook is how heavy it is!
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26