Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specially designed for B.E. and B.Tech. students of all branches of engineering and techlogy. Efforts have been made to explain the fundamental concepts in simple but comprehensive manner so that B.Sc. Pass and Hours students can use this book as a reference. The unique strength of this book is the mathematical and scientific approach. Mathematical problems and model questions, including multiple-choice questions, short-answer-type questions and long-answer-type questions, are provided in Appendix II of this book as exercise for students.
- Author BiographyAbhijit Mallick is Assistant Professor at the Department of Chemistry, Academy of Technology, affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology, India. He completed his B.Sc. Chemistry Honours from Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Centenary College, affiliated to Calcutta University and obtained his postgraduate degrees from University Colleges of Science and Technology, Calcutta University. He earned his Ph.D. from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur. He has published several international papers and a textbook entitled Principles of Physical Metallurgy. He is a member of the Institute of Engineers (India). His areas of interest include Applied Chemistry, Materials Science, Environmental Pollution Control and Management.
- Author(s)Abhijit Mallick
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Weight525 g
- Width185 mm
- Height242 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.