Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionSucceed in the course and connect with the microscopic world with CHEMISTRY IN FOCUS. Thoroughly updated with the latest research and developments, this student-friendly book emphasizes the fundamental role the molecular world plays in your daily life. By clearly identifying and explaining connections between the molecular world and microscopic world, the book helps you understand the major scientific, techlogical, and environmental issues affecting our society today. The book's invative study aids, such as Self-Check Quizzes and Tests, and techlogical tools will help you every step of the way as you master the concepts of the course.
- Author BiographyNivaldo J. Tro received his BA degree from Westmont College and his PhD degree from Stanford University. He went on to a postdoctoral research position at the University of California at Berkeley. In 1990, he joined the chemistry faculty at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California. Professor Tro has been honored as Westmont's outstanding teacher of the year three times (1994, 2001, and 2008). He was named Westmont's outstanding researcher of the year in 1996. Professor Tro lives in the foothills of Santa Barbara with his wife, Ann, and their four children, Michael, Alicia, Kyle, and Kaden. In his leisure time, Professor Tro likes to spend time with his family in the outdoors. He enjoys running, biking, surfing, and snowboarding.
- Author(s)Nivaldo J. Tro
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1179 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.